Paintings, movie stills, letters, newspaper articles, scribbles, quotes from novels, postcards, lines of dialogue, snapshots, that guided him throughout the shooting of the film and that he continued - and finished - after returning to Lisboa.
This green covered notebook became an autonomous object, a visual record of Costa's way of thinking.
Includes a booklet with an exclusive interview with Nuno Crespo and a text by Philippe Azoury (both in portuguese, english and french).
* Included in A-N Top Ten: The best books of 2013 (by Tim Clark. Check here
* Reviewed in Bomb Magazine. Here
* Reviewed in Cuadernos de Cine (Spanish). Here
- Editorial: Pierre von Kleist |
- Ano: 2013 |
- Páxinas: 144 |
- Dimensións: 146x209 |
- Idioma: portugués |
- ISBN: 978-989-97763-3-3 |